- MIMER Medical college, Talegaon Dabhade , Pune announces a Endoscopic Micro ear Cadaveric Dissection Demomstration and Live endoscopic ear surgery workshop.
Opportunity to learn basics in "with and without endoholder assisted endoscopic ear surgery and Techniques in cartilage tympanoplasty" Date : 24th and 25th May 2014 Venue: M.I.M.E.R. Medical College, Talegaon Dabhade, Pune. 410507 Patron: Dr. Virendra Ghaisas
Faculty : Dr. MUBARAK KHAN AND Dr. RN PATIL
Course: Temporal bone dissection with microscope and khan's endoscope holding system. Live surgery with and without endoholder assisted ear surgeries. Innovative techniques in cartilage tympanoplasty.
1. Type 1 sliced composite perichondrium-cartilage graft.
2. Type 1 sliced cartilage temporalis fasciafascia reinforcement
3. Type 1 sliced island tragal graft
4. Type 3 sliced cartilage.
5. Type 3 umbrella
6. Canal wall reconstruction by sliced cartilage
7. Endoscopic khan's endoholder assisted sliced cartilage tplasty.
8. Routine established ear surgeries by endoscope
Lectures and demonstrations on dr Khan's endoscope holder two models
Opportunity to handle and work on khan's endoholder
Dissection seats : only 10
Observers seats: only 10
CADEVERIC dissection. Rs.7000
Observers: RS. 4000
Workshop Account : MIMER MEDICAL COLLEGE CME & WORKSHOPS
A/C no: 062110210000024
IFSC Code: BKID0000621
MICR Code : 411013041
Bank name : Bank of India
Branch : Talegaon Dabhade.
Accomodation : (not included in registration) Hotel nupur College guest house
Contact us: Preferred way is via Email
**Dr mubarak khan +919822646207 email@example.com
**Dr. Sapna Parab firstname.lastname@example.org
**Vaishnavi karlekar email@example.com