Ear Nose Throat & Head - Neck diseases

Welcome to World of Ear Nose & Throat Diseases & Head-Neck Surgery

Monday, August 23, 2010

Greatest Quotes

  1. "That some achieve great success, is proof to all that others can achieve it as well." - Abraham Lincoln
  2. "Circumstances do not make the man, they reveal him." - James Allen
  3. "When we accept tough jobs as a challenge and wade into them with joy and enthusiasm, miracles can happen." - Arland Gilbe
  4. "A man with no imaginations has no wings." - Muhammad Ali
  5. "The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind." - William James
  6. "Tell me and I will forget, show me and I might remember, involve me and I will understand." - Confucius
  7. "Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." - William James
  8. "Success is not the destination; it's a way to travel." - Denis Waitley
  9. "When we see men of a contrary character, we should turn inwards and examine ourselves." - Confucius
  10. "Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens." - Carl Jung
  11. "Ability can take you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there." - Zig Ziglar

No comments: